Monday, January 14, 2013

Mockingjay in my eyes


        Second Quarter Book review              
                     
                                                   Mocking jay       Susan Collins
                    Mocking jay was a good book written by Suzanne Collins, I would rate it a 4 on the tiger paw rating system. I chose a 4 because it was good but I was mad that this was the last book in the sires I wanted it to go on and on. In this book the "outsiders" go against president snow to try to take over the capital and stop everything that president snow was doing. What I mean by this is that they are going to try to kill president snow. Cattiness is  the mockingly in this book like the savior.She is the person who organized the whole thing and is like the leader the person who they all turn to when they need something or if something goes wrong. When the book was over I was sad because I wanted it to go on, I never wanted this book series to end. All through the other books (hunger games and Catching fire) I never wanted them to end I wanted all three books to go on, Once the first book ended right away I went and bought the second one same happened with the second to the third. I would have never thought that I would read all three of these books, now I have all three in the done pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment